Senin, 15 Juni 2015



He Changes My Life

On 2012 febuary, i had a sadness in my life. I lose my beloved grandfather. My grandfather is person in mylife who i love so much after my parents. He so closed with me when I was child, and I spent my childhood with him. He always give me a good advice about religion, personality, and everything to make me can be a good person. A story which always remember in my mind, He told me about his experience when he was an army when Indonesia was colonized. He saw many people died to take a freedom of Indonesia from colonialist. When he participated  to take Papua island from colonialist, he is almost  hit by shoot from colonialist but he was able to save hislife from those shoots. And at the war he felt sinful because he killed many people. He knew that do that for a loyalty as an army, but he so afraid with what he did .



The day when my grandfather passed away, I felt so sad because I lose who a important person in mylife. But I have to approve it as a moeslem. This moment makes me know it about we can a strong person when lose a beloved person in our life. And we can not know when a person will die. And I get an advice to myself to remember about death. And i never forget what my grandfather give for me, he told me to be a good person when you are in life. I feel he gives good influence for mylife, especially for a moment when he participated to attack colonialist. I learn many things from my beloved grandfather.

1 komentar:

  1. Don’t be sad Kiki, you must be strong right? Of course we will never know when everyone dies. Just get the positive effects of it, and always be a good girl as your grandfather said right? By the way nice blog Kiki!

    BalasHapus