Kamis, 14 Mei 2015

The Incredible Memories





Every person have some memories in their life. One of memory was an incredible memory which they could not forgot it. Okey.. I will tell you about my incredible moment which became an impressive journey in mylife. On March 25th, Me and my friends went to Jakarta. The day is a day when we met with our idol who waited in a long time. Our idol is One Direction, they came to Jakarta, Indonesia to held a tour. The tour is On The Road Again Tour One Direction,the place of that concert held on Gelora Bung Karno. Me and My friends so excited to came the concert,because it was like a dream for us. We bought the ticket in june last year,but the concert held on this year on March. We waited the concert for nine months,it was an expectation that required patience. Me and My friends went to Jakarta by car, and we arrived in Jakarta early morning. After we arrived in Gelora Bung Karno, we directly exchanged tickets then we were waiting in line to enter the stage. As long as we were for heavy rain but we had to keep waiting in the line. After one hour, the gate was opened and we run to got a seat which we want, finally we got a seat which we saw clearly the stage. The concert started on 8.30 p.m. until 10.30 p.m. One Direction sang about 23 songs on 2 hours. As long as on the concert we very enjoyed , happy, and we sing along all their songs with one direction. One Direction so closed with their fans. They make conversation with fans like they told with their friend. At the last of the concert,there was a firework as a beautiful closing. It was amazing for me and my friends. Until now me and my friends could not forgot it. Yeap.. That was an incredible memory in mylife, I am never forgot it ever. I would saved it until I am die. I called that memory is amazing dream because I did not believe that I could met them in real time.

5 komentar:

  1. I went to their concert too. It was the best part of life, wasn't it?. Hope they can come to indonesia again and again haha. Nice blog :)

    BalasHapus
  2. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus
  3. I think you should change your title because you only tell your one experience, and it doesn't match with your story if you use that title.
    But i am sorry if i was wrong about your story.
    Nice blog, btw ;))))

    BalasHapus
  4. Wow, it sounds like a really unforgettable moment. How lucky you are! Nice story :) kep writing

    BalasHapus